AIM
Wedgit88

Super Mario Gaming World Super Mario Gaming World

Nice stuff

The cool part is when mario is kicking everyone's ass. You lost points with the linkin park music though...

Mario vs The World Mario vs The World

That was cool!

But it should have been longer. Oh and Mario could kick any of those stupid faggots asses any day!

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Dude this rocks!!!!

This was awesome! The kinda thing you would see on TV. Alot of good cameos too.

Mariotrix Mariotrix

Awesome

You just took my favorite movie and my favorite video game and put them together to make a great flash animation. Well done, I'm sick of people flaming things when they probably don't know the first thing about flash and what you did definetly looked like hard work. Nice job.

Samus vs Zero Samus vs Zero

Well...

It wasn't that great but for a first flash animation it was pretty damn good. Nice job, the plot coul have used a bit of work though.

Hey look skateboarding. Hey look skateboarding.

You've got talent kid

That was some of the best frame by frame animation I'v seen, I can tell that you put alot of work into it.

Strepitoso responds:

Thank you! Yes, drawing everything frame-by-frame took a long time to do.

Mario's Game Over Mario's Game Over

THAT WAS GREAT!!!

Although I'm a huge Mario fan and normally I wouldn't like to see Mario die I'l make an exeption. This movie was awesome! I think it's the best Mario parody I'v ever seen!

Stoners Ep. 1 Stoners Ep. 1

Super!

Dude this reminds me of every day life :) Keep em comming or I may just have to go over to your house and kill ya :P

Simple Lessons of Life 1 Simple Lessons of Life 1

Nice

It's a nice, simple yet funny idea. I like how you made it entirely out of sounds from Worms World party.

Blue or red pill?? Blue or red pill??

Short but sweet

That was really great. It was just like the movie until around the end. I like it when a movie sticks to the point. Really funny!